Something just for fun…
r/The_Donald is usually the second or third thing I look at in the morning. Today I was greeted by this:
Reddit has been imposing “special” rules on The_Donald because The_Donald is full of awful mean people who are mean to the rest of Reddit and need to be taught to be nice.
Reddit admins don’t understand that a centipede is a nimble navigator and has two hollow fangs. CENTIPEDES ARE PREDATORS. This isn’t going to blow up in their faces I don’t know what will.
Oh! The Daily Mail says it was nothing! We should just go back to claiming Trump’s DC is a “scandal fest” and not worry about any unsolved murders which are totally NOT tied to Wikileaks.
According to the Daily Mail:
- The family is threatening to sue the PI for blabbing
- The PI recanted his story about Wikileaks
- Julian Assange said Rich wasn’t the leak
- The timeline of the murder “cut against” any conspiracy theories
- Russia did it
However GOP lobbyist and DC lawyer Jack Burkman formally appealed to Congress to investigate the death after claiming he had evidence that Russia may be behind Rich’s murder.
‘Nothing was taken from Seth – not his wallet, gold chain, credit cards or a sizeable amount of cash,’ He told DailyMail.com in February. ‘So you know there’s no robbery gone awry.’
He said he was contacted by a man in his 60s, claiming to be a former US intelligence officer, who claimed ‘it [the murder] was arranged by the Russian government at a very high level’.
Burkman went on to say: ‘He just said he had knowledge it was arranged by the Russian government and stressed that it was at a high level.
‘I’ve met this person and he seems very credible. We’re now investigating the allegations he has made.’
You have got to be f’ing kidding me. Why would high level Russian government officials want to kill a nobody staffer for the DNC? As for the other points:
- The family “spokesman” is a PR guy who works for the DNC. Why is he acting in such a capacity?
- Strange that I didn’t see any headlines on DM when the recanting happened. You’d think they’d like to rub that in.
- Can’t find where Julian supposedly “clarified” that Rich wasn’t the source
- The timeline is: he got drunk, left the bar, was shot, oh and we can’t actually account for all the time after he left the bar. That sure is airtight, clears everything up.
Now, let’s say that PI was wrong, let’s say that Assange did come out and say “it’s not Seth Rich.” Why is it that when ever his name gets brought up, the paid trolls and shills come out of the woodwork and start spewing everywhere? Any pro-Rich conspiracy posts instantly get brigaded. What is about Seth Rich that makes someone out there want no one to talk about him?
His name was Seth Rich and there will be justice.
Answer: We’ll just do it ourselves.
The internet, even with all its downsides, has certainly done some interesting things for the way “normal” folks can do awesome things. Are the authorities not doing their duty in investigating a (potential) murder case? Covering things up are they? Media not doing their jobs to honestly report facts and relevant current events? No worries. The centipedes and /pol/ are on top of things.
Just a couple examples from today.
On the Donald this morning, they were talking about Wikileaks’ twitter announcement: BREAKING: Sweden has dropped its case against Julian Assange and will revoke its arrest warrant
So now does Mr. Assange just need a pardon from Trump and he’ll actually get to leave the Embassy? Some pedes seem to think leaving may be too dangerous for Assange even if that were possible, and that maybe it’s just a trap. I almost wouldn’t put it past the pedes and/or /pol/ to somehow break Assange out of the Embassy and have him whisked away to some safe and undisclosed location.
Google, of course, failed me for any further information. If you want truly breaking news, skip the news outlets, just go to the citizen investigators of the internet.
In other news, the centipedes and /pol/ are busy working to collect, archive and sift through every trace of Seth Rich on the internet (just one of many threads with them hard at work). They’re analyzing his entire life and personality and picking out anything that would lead to confirmation that he was the source of the DNC leaks and was murdered for it. As the circumstantial evidence amasses, it becomes increasingly easy to believe this “internet conspiracy theory.”
If it’s the so-called “unbiased media” and government officials — who we should supposedly be trusting over “weirdos” on the internet — who keep dishing out falsehoods and fake news, what are we supposed to think when the so-called “internet conspiracy theories” keep turning out to be true these days. I’m not sure there is anything too weird and convoluted to believe, especially when it comes to politics.
And he wasn’t a Russian hacker.
Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District’s Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich’s work at the DNC.
Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich’s death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.
Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.
Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].
Of course there was nothing prior to this suggesting that Rich had anything to do with Wikileaks, ‘cept for last August Julian Assange just randomly out of the goodness of his heart offering a $20,000 reward for information about the murder:
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange implied in an interview that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was the source of a trove of damaging emails the rogue website posted just days before the party’s convention.
Speaking to Dutch television program Nieuswsuur Tuesday after earlier announcing a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich’s killer, Assange said the July 10 murder of Rich in Northwest Washington was an example of the risk leakers undertake.
“Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Assange said. “As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
The only way the media will take this seriously is if it turns out Rich’s real name was Dimitri.
If the Left was routed in the last election, they haven’t given up the fight. They’re intent of fighting tooth and claw against Trump and all that his voters stand for and want for the US. I thought this summary by the Family Research Council of how the Left is trying to undermine Trump and up the ante in the culture war sounded accurate (though not complete):
The Left is pulling out the stops to destroy President Trump and to stop conservatives any way they can.
Here are five ways the “Progressives” have intensified the war on your values and freedoms:
1) Igniting an explosion of propaganda sold to Americans as “news.” The mainstream media are overwhelmingly committed to undermining President Trump and the conservative cause. We now know that many supposedly nonpartisan journalists were heavily — even financially — committed to Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for president.
2) Destroying public trust and spreading confusion. The media are hard at work in supporting the leftist agitators by spewing “fake news” and sounding the alarm about nonexistent crises virtually every day — dutifully affirmed and repeated by liberals in Congress and statehouses across the nation — all designed to deceive the American people.
3) Unleashing lawless radicals in the streets and town meetings. It’s now evident that Barack Obama is behind the mobilization of tens of thousands of radical agitators to shout down conservative members of Congress when they hold town meetings back in their districts and states.
4) Maintaining a shadow government working against the American government. Obama appointees who are still serving as unelected bureaucrats inside the federal government are now working against the Trump White House, essentially operating as a sort of “shadow government” from within the government itself. A torrent of suspicious leaks, some of them endangering our national security, as well as several other outrages, have made it painfully clear that enemies of America are at work inside the federal bureaucracy.
5) Coordinating and unifying the falsehood and disruption. The Left is obviously unified in its anti-Trump messaging, and its attacks are clearly coordinated across the entire spectrum of liberal media platforms and organizations.
A Chinese insult comes with an almost perfect definition of what an SJW is:
Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.